Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Interns Rock

I met a few weeks ago with a couple of Film Festival Interns to brainstorm the idea of a guest blogger. I caught the energy and enthusiasm virus as soon as I sat down with them over coffee.  I hope they won't mind me mentioning their names, Jillian McCafferty and Dean Feole.  And I'll tattle on you, Jill, for ordering that muffin.

Sometimes I wonder if all the old synapses are still firing in my brain; but as soon as we started talking, I am pleased to report these two defibrillated me and returned me to normal rhythm. CLEAR! I am energized by new ideas and treasure the state of optimism, where all things seem possible if we can just come up with a great concept.  That's what I got from Jill and Dean, and I'm sure I'd get it from any of the interns I might talk with.  With this creative bunch, the film festival is bound to be heading in the right direction, infused with new blood and brain power.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer! I look forward to seeing you down at the fest~ Jill

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer! I look forward to seeing you down at the festival- see you at the movies!