Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Introducing the great and powerful Oz

Hey, Ozzy here-  

Some of you already know me, but let me tell you, now I'm a really big deal.  I'm the newest member of the TCFF-slug-lines blog.  I don't really like slugs all that much, but I do love other dogs and people. (squirrels and bunnies too. . . and birds).
I went downtown yesterday to check out my turf.  I'll soon be hitting the pavement, pounding the beat as they say.  I'm going to be OZZY, DOG ON THE STREET for our blog.

I can't wait to meet all the new dogs coming in to town for the 10th Anniversary of the Traverse City Film Festival.  If the downtown streets are any clue, there are a lot of water dishes and some containers with doggie treats in them.  They sit right out in front of businesses, and you can have as many as your mom okays.

Anyway, I'll be interviewing dogs on the street, taking their pictures, and reporting to you on the blog about how interesting and exciting they are.  I'll see where they're from and why they are here, their age and breed, and whether or not they are having a good time. If they seem at all bored, I'll show them to the tunnel under the Parkway to the Bay to romp in the open space and maybe jump in the water.

So, stay tuned.  The Film Festival is coming soon, and when I stop drooling over my new job, my mom says I can start formulating my list of questions.  Susan Sarandon brought her dog a while back, but I wasn't born yet and didn't get to interview her.  I hear Mario Batali has a dog Willie who could be my brother. I'm hoping Willie shows up.  I'd like to interview him.  I want to ask him if his dad fixes him fancy food.

Just so you know, I heard Susan Sarandon's white fluffy dog was very cute and well behaved.


No comments: