Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let the Movies Roll!


One, two, three . . . ah . . five, er. . . four
 Hey.  Ozzy Here . . .

I'm downtown in front of the State Theatre.  The film festival started last night, and I'm trying to report to you how many extra people are in town.  My mom said give it up--there are too many for me to count.  Whew, where's that water bowl?

I'm finding out that the dogs must be somewhere else.  There are a few on the street, but come to think about it, their parents are probably in watching a movie.  And guess what?  DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED in the Theatre (except if a celebrity wants to brings their dog on stage).  I asked my mom if she was a celebrity, and she said "Fat Chance."  I'll have to check some videos from the Library, they're free after the Festival.

left to right, Colleen, Doreen, Jennifer, Mike



My mom is in high gear now.  She's officially starting her movie watching whirlwind with her peeps.  Don't they look like  happy bunch?  I'm taking up the slack while they're taking in a lot of films, eating out, and enjoying themselves.  I'll be in Doggie Daycare some of the time which I love cuz I love Joan and Sam at Happy Tails.  And I have a good thing going with Brody (bromance), and another one with Lucy.  Don't worry, I'll keep you posted on all the exciting news here at the TCFF.

No comments: